photo botslide.jpg

Plasma Exchange Results

Thursday 14 May 2015

Hey Guys,

I had the Plasma Exchange(washing my blood) on the 27th April for 5 days, I had the line in my neck and when it came out, it was one of the worst things I've experienced and I hope I never need to have one again. The machine was smaller then I thought it would be and I didn't feel anything whilst it was happening which is good :) my sisters came up to stay for 2 nights so it wasn't so boring haha! Also my friend Ella, who has had a heart transplant came to see me on the Thursday, she gave me some lovely gifts! I went home on the Friday and I'm trying to do something everyday even if it's just going for a walk, i don't want myself to get worse or my lung function to go down because I'm not doing anything. 

I had transplant clinic yesterday and I got the results from the Plasma Exchange… my antibodies have gone from 19,000(before the plasma exchange) to 7,000 so it has helped but my body is still producing antibodies so I will need to have the radiotherapy to help kill them so they will not come back, we hope this will work! I also saw both my CT's the one just after Christmas and the one a few weeks ago and I saw the scarring I have. It isn't the best news that I need radiotherapy but I'm really hoping this will work and finally keep the antibodies away! My lung function is still the same and Helen said it won't go up anymore so hopefully I can keep it stable. 

I would like to say a big thank you to the people who have messaged me! it really does mean so much to me that I have a lot of support :)

Also please can everyone say a prayer for my beautiful friend Emily who I've mentioned before in my blog posts, she had a double lung transplant in 2013 too and now has chronic rejection, she is fighting for her life. I know she will get through this! she is one strong lady! <3 

some pictures of the machine…

The long rectangle bag at the back is my old plasma,
the two smallish ones on the right is the new plasma
i had 6 bags of these.
one tube for blood going out
and one tube for blood going in.
The blood going through the machine.

As always, thank you for reading

2 comments:

  1. It's great news they've gone down Hun, now let's hop radiation kicks the rest in to touch. It's going to be really tiring but you can do it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme