photo botslide.jpg

Day Of The Living Day

Sunday 9 November 2014

Hiya :)

I hope you all had a great halloween! I did, I spent it with my friends in my house having a Chinese we didnt dress up or anything like that haha, but it was a good night, I especially bought some halloween sweets and made cupcakes because I am a great friend! :P (I love making cupcakes)


Last Saturday it was Day of the living day!!! me, mum and dad went to exeter to do the stall me, Kirstie Tancock and Liana Tolland organised, it was a busy day and it was a special day for all of us who's had transplants to remember our donors that saved our lives. we sold quite a lot and had dancers, they all had they're face painted as sugar skull, and so did me and Kirstie. Liana couldn't come unfortunately because she was in hospital. But it was a brilliant day and we raised £412 BUT!! we are still selling some things and we have raised an extra £100 so far! and we signed up 14 people to become an organ donor!

Of course i wouldn't do a blog about organ donation without trying to get people to sign up.. so please do it, I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for my donor and their family, if you read my blog and if you know me, then you obviously know that i have changed so much for the better! so sign up just by clicking...here!

Here are some photos of the day...

Against the sign with dad :)
Kirstie Face Painting 
Me and mum with my sugar skull face paint.
Done by Kirstie
Me and Kirstie


As always, thank you for reading
Speak soon
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme