photo botslide.jpg

Little Rays Of Sunshine.

Friday 26 September 2014

Hello… 

This afternoon i looked after my baby sister for a a few hours as i don't go to college on Thursdays and Fridays i had nothing to do, so my dad asked me if i could look after her, i was so excited because as some of you may know that i am very close with my sisters and i love them very much. It was a really good afternoon, my oldest sister Sammy and her youngest daughter Molly came to my house too. of course i took some pictures! 


My niece Molly, she tried to do the pout with me haha


It took me a couple of attempts to get this picture, either Poppy was waving her arms about or Molly was pulling a really funny face! (this is the best one i could get haha)


Poppy in her pram all ready to go out!


Molly also in her pram ready to go out. We took a trip to Tesco to get some shopping.


I couldn't resist not putting Poppy in a hat that i saw!


Sammy had to push 2 buggies up the hill as i could not push a buggy up a hill, i would of been on the floor at the top! LOL 


When we got back from Tesco Poppy was tired and she just wanted a cuddle.


My dad picked Poppy up at half 4 to take her home :(


Then my Nephew came to our house (my sister Louise's son) and we was looking after him for an hour! My sister Sam decided to put on a shower cap and make them laugh ALOT.


My Niece wanted to have a go too LOL, she looks so cute and innocent!  


Then my Nephew also wanted to have a go with the shower cap on, his face says it all... i think he tried to look cool, smart and not bothered :P 


This was a really short writing post… but its more of a picture post, i just wanted to show off my baby sister, niece and nephew! 

Thanks for reading..


Speak soon

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme