photo botslide.jpg

Another hospital visit...

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hello there my lovely blog readers! :) when i finished IVs last time i stayed really well! i went out to town with my mum shopping(i go everywhere with my mum) my nieces and nephews came round a few times, i went out delivering mcdonalds with my dad as he delivers it! ;) i love it! i think its actually so fun! and because i can get mcdonalds everyday if i wanted ;) i had a check up with my doctor a week after i left hospital to check i was ok and i was so i went home again and stayed home another week :) then my oxygen started to go up more and more and i was getting some chest pain so my nurse came out and my physio and they said i had to come in hospital! oh yes I'm back in hospital again!!! :( i came in yesterday to start IV meropenem and amikacin. BUT!! my weight has gone up and i am now.... 31.6kgs!! i haven't been this weight since 2010!?! so thats good :D I had my bloods checked and my infection levels were only 24 so they dont know whats actually going on! im on 2.5 to 3 litres of oxygen at the moment so tomorrow i am going to try out bipap, for peole who dont know what bipap is: bipap is a breathing apparatus that helps more air get into my lungs, so basically it helps so it basically gives me a break of trying so hard to breathe, normally you have it over night but at the moment i dont need it over night so im doing it for physio. 

today i went to see a hospice as my doctor said me and my mum should go there for rest bite! the place we went to was really nice and theres alot for me to do there! so we are thinking about going there for a couple days :) 

ill update you all again soon! thank you for reading my blog xx

8 months 19 days on transplant list..x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme