photo botslide.jpg

Clinic

Thursday 3 January 2013

hellllooooo, i had clinic today! it went good actually! my weight is 30.35kg which has gone up!:) my height is 146.6cm, I'm still on steroids, starting IV's next week, I'm going on meropenem & amikacin AGAIN! but i don't have to go in hospital:) I've been having really bad pains in my throat & they think its some kind of throat infection but when im on IV's they should sort it out.
i have this science exam next week so I'm trying to concentrate on my health & revision! but i know my health is more important! :)
that's about it really, just an update :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Paulina. I live in Poland and I'm 21 years old.
    I suffer from Cystic Fibrosis. Four years ago I had a lung transplant. Feel
    You on my blog. Please stay the observer. I greet you cordially.
    Paulina

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme